LIVEN UP YOUR HAPPENING WITH THESE RUM COCKTAILS. THEY'RE EASY TO MAKE AND EASIER TO DRINK.
Process all ingredients in a blender. Chill for a few hours and serve cold, no ice.
Sprinkle the surface with cinnamon and garnish with a cinnamon stick.
- 2 cans of bottles of real coconut cream
- 2 cans evaporated milk
- 1 can condensed milk
- 2 oz. vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon
- 16 oz. Gold Puerto Rican Rum
Mix rum with rosemary & strawberry infusion in a shaker. Shake well until chilled. Top with
1 oz. ginger beer. Serve on the rocks.
- 1.5 oz. Bacardi 8
- ½ oz. Barrilito Tres Estrellas
- ½ oz. strawberry & rosemary infusion
- Top with 1 oz. of ginger beer
Mix all ingredients in a shaker. Shake well until chilled. Serve on the rocks
- 1.5 oz. Ron del Barrilito
- 2.0 oz. Finest Call Banana
- 1 oz. coconut water
- ½ oz. fresh lime
- ½ oz. Falernum Syrup
- 1 dash chocolate bitter
Mix all ingredients in a shaker. Shake well until chilled. Serve over ice.
- 1.5 oz gold rum
- 2.5 oz coconut water
- ½ Coco Real coconut cream
- 1 oz pineapple juice
- ½ oz Pineapple Real
- A splash of Bacardi Black
Mix all ingredients in a shaker. Shake well until chilled. Serve on the rocks.
- 1 oz light rum.
- 1 oz. pineapple rum
- ½ oz. pineapple juice
- ½ oz. orange juice
- 2 oz. red wine
Wet the rim of a shot glass and dip in sugar to coat. Mix rum and lemon juice in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake, strain and serve chilled.
- 1.5 oz. White Rum from Puerto Rico
- Squeeze Lemon Juice
- served chilled in a shot glass cover with lemon slice and sugar lid.
Shake and strain in a 2 oz. shot glass.
- 1/2 oz. Club Caribe Silver Rum
- 1/2 oz. Orange Citrus Rum
- 1/2 oz. Lime juice (not fresh, it is Rose’s lime juice or Finest call Lime juice)
Muddle cherry, orange and sugar. Build. Serve.
- 2 oz. Barrilito Tres Estrellas Rum
- 1 Sugar Cube
- 1 Slice of Orange
- 1 Cherry
- 1 Dash of Bitters
- Splash of Club Soda
Fill a highball heap of ice; mix everything in a shaker except the cola, pour into a glass and top it with a splash of cola. Garnish with lemon wedge.
- 0.5 oz. White Rum from Puerto Rico
- 0.5 oz. Gin
- 0.5 oz. Vodka
- 0.5 oz. Triple Sec
- 0.5 oz. Simple Syrup
- 0.5 oz. Lemon Juice
- 4 oz. Sour Mix Splash Cola
Blend all ingredients with one cup of crushed ice until smooth. Pour into a Hurricane glass. Garnish with a slice of pineapple and a cherry.
- 1 1/2 oz. Gold Rum from Puerto Rico
- 1 1/2 oz. Cream of Coconut
- 3 oz. Pineapple Juice
This cocktail is a history lesson many won’t forget. Inspired by the launch of the Sputnik, the Satellite is easy to make and truly out of this world.
- 2 oz. Caliche Rum
- 0.25 oz. Simple Syrup
- Diced Macerated Cucumber
In an Old Fashion glass full of cubed ice, squeeze and drop in lime wedges. Add rum, cola, stir and serve. You could also try it with Spiced Rum from Puerto Rico.
- 1 1/4 oz. White or Gold Rum of Puerto Rico
- 6 oz. Cola
- 2 Lime Wedges
In a highball glass add sugar, squeeze and drop in lime wedges. Crush gently to release the juices. Put mint leaves between your palms and clap your hands. Rub leaves on rim and drop into lime juice. Half fill glass with ice and pour in rum. Stir ingredients together. Top with ice and add splash of club soda. Garnish with sprig of mint.
- 2 oz.White rum from Puerto Rico
- 4 Lime Wedges
- 2 tbsp. Super-fine sugar
- 12 oz. Mint Leaves
- 1 oz. Club Soda
- Spring of Mint