LIVEN UP YOUR HAPPENING WITH THESE RUM COCKTAILS. THEY'RE EASY TO MAKE AND EASIER TO DRINK.
Process all ingredients in a blender. Chill for a few hours and serve cold, no ice.
Sprinkle the surface with cinnamon and garnish with a cinnamon stick.
- 2 cans of bottles of real coconut cream
- 2 cans evaporated milk
- 1 can condensed milk
- 2 oz. vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon
- 16 oz. Gold Puerto Rican Rum
Mix all ingredients in a shaker. Shake well until chilled. Serve over ice.
- 1.5 oz gold rum
- 2.5 oz coconut water
- ½ Coco Real coconut cream
- 1 oz pineapple juice
- ½ oz Pineapple Real
- A splash of Bacardi Black
Blend all ingredients with one cup of crushed ice until smooth. Pour into a Hurricane glass. Garnish with a slice of pineapple and a cherry.
- 1 1/2 oz. Gold Rum from Puerto Rico
- 1 1/2 oz. Cream of Coconut
- 3 oz. Pineapple Juice