LIVEN UP YOUR HAPPENING WITH THESE RUM COCKTAILS. THEY'RE EASY TO MAKE AND EASIER TO DRINK.
Wet the rim of a shot glass and dip in sugar to coat. Mix rum and lemon juice in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake, strain and serve chilled.
- 1.5 oz. White Rum from Puerto Rico
- Squeeze Lemon Juice
- served chilled in a shot glass cover with lemon slice and sugar lid.
Blend all ingredients with one cup of crushed ice until smooth. Pour into a Hurricane glass. Garnish with a slice of pineapple and a cherry.
- 1 1/2 oz. Gold Rum from Puerto Rico
- 1 1/2 oz. Cream of Coconut
- 3 oz. Pineapple Juice
In an Old Fashion glass full of cubed ice, squeeze and drop in lime wedges. Add rum, cola, stir and serve. You could also try it with Spiced Rum from Puerto Rico.
- 1 1/4 oz. White or Gold Rum of Puerto Rico
- 6 oz. Cola
- 2 Lime Wedges