LIVEN UP YOUR HAPPENING WITH THESE RUM COCKTAILS. THEY'RE EASY TO MAKE AND EASIER TO DRINK.
Process all ingredients in a blender. Chill for a few hours and serve cold, no ice.
Sprinkle the surface with cinnamon and garnish with a cinnamon stick.
- 2 cans of bottles of real coconut cream
- 2 cans evaporated milk
- 1 can condensed milk
- 2 oz. vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon
- 16 oz. Gold Puerto Rican Rum
Mix all ingredients in a shaker. Shake well until chilled. Serve over ice.
- 1.5 oz gold rum
- 2.5 oz coconut water
- ½ Coco Real coconut cream
- 1 oz pineapple juice
- ½ oz Pineapple Real
- A splash of Bacardi Black
Muddle cherry, orange and sugar. Build. Serve.
- 2 oz. Barrilito Tres Estrellas Rum
- 1 Sugar Cube
- 1 Slice of Orange
- 1 Cherry
- 1 Dash of Bitters
- Splash of Club Soda
Blend all ingredients with one cup of crushed ice until smooth. Pour into a Hurricane glass. Garnish with a slice of pineapple and a cherry.
- 1 1/2 oz. Gold Rum from Puerto Rico
- 1 1/2 oz. Cream of Coconut
- 3 oz. Pineapple Juice
In an Old Fashion glass full of cubed ice, squeeze and drop in lime wedges. Add rum, cola, stir and serve. You could also try it with Spiced Rum from Puerto Rico.
- 1 1/4 oz. White or Gold Rum of Puerto Rico
- 6 oz. Cola
- 2 Lime Wedges